Monday, May 14, 2007

*Sighs*

Ever have one of those days??? Not only is today Monday, but it's also "one" of those days!!! I woke up with laundry coming out the "whazoo!!!" Somtimes I think it's like rabbits....it just multiplies for no known reason!!!

As most of ya' know Alabama is known for its' humidity & today it is definitely living up to the word, HUMID!!! Whew....it's sticky-hot!!! I know they say there is a diference between humidity & "dry" heat, but damn if I can tell......to me HOT is just HOT!!!

I was wondering why can't there be a "Mother's Day" once a month?!?!? I don't know about y'all, but I kinda liked being "spoiled" for the day!!! I was sent a beautiful boquet of roses & lillies, sent to the nail salon for a "spa" pedi & set of nails, got to go to the park for the afternoon, (more for the girls than me, but FUN, none the less) & then taken out to dinner!!! Hope everyone else out there enjoyed their day as much as I did!!!

0 comments: